Experience Level: Entry Level Mid-Senior Level
Job Type: Full Time
Job Function: Information Technology
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Design, develop and execute automation testing scripts and integrate them in our CI/CD pipelines.dx
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs, including monitoring effectiveness of fixes.
- Develop and Track quality assurance metrics.
- Conduct research and development for the company’s products.
- Work with business stakeholders, product owners and business analysts to analyse requirements, develop ideas and design solutions.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Stay up to date with new testing methods and tools.
- Interest in digital trading platforms and enterprise solutions.
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Strong knowledge of CI/CD processes including experience to use Git and/or Github.
- Strong knowledge on execution of unit testing and code reviews.
- A strong understanding of in object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms, web applications, databases, networking, cloud infrastructure.
- Strong knowledge on automated code testing tools such as Selenium, Sonarqube, etc.
- A passion for computer programming and a deep curiosity to learn and absorb new technologies quickly.
- Strong communication skills to advocate your ideas in a clear and concise manner to the team.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing especially in ISO27001 environment is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject