Experience Level: Entry Level Mid-Senior Level
Job Type: Full Time
Job Function: Product Management
- Own the product and be responsible for analysing and designing solutions to meet users’ needs.
- Understand, define, and track product performance metric and continuously provide feedback to improve user experience and performance.
- Understand user’s mindset and behaviour through research, observation and E2E testing.
- Collaborate with different teams and stakeholders to achieve product goals.
- Work closely with the scrum team throughout the development process.
- Translate business requirements into product requirement/user stories.
- Ensure the development team understands the priority and product specifications to deliver a quality product within the timeline.
- Manage partner and stakeholders in any product related engagement.
- Maintains product roadmap and updates according to priority.
- 5 years+ experience in product management and/or development role.
- Good understanding of e-commerce and commodities trading will be an advantage.
- Hands-on experience working with both business and technical teams.
- Experience in understanding business requirement and translating it to user stories.
- Strong organizational acumen – ability to thrive in a matrix environment where success depends on a high degree of cross-functional collaboration.
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability of data-driven decision-making.
- Comfortable in an ambiguous environment.
- Possesses knowledge and experience using agile methodology.
- Experience in using Jira and Confluence is an advantage.
- Some coding experience is an advantage.
- Understand or experience working with ISO27001 will be an advantage.