Experience Level: Entry Level
Job Type: Full Time
Job Function: Business Development
- Create and maintain awareness of HeveaConnect’s brand.
- Monitor corporate branding application across the company’s marketing materials to ensure consistency of corporate brand image.
- Market Research
- Develop customer personas and identify the most appropriate messaging for each segment of target audience.
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to identify new and upcoming trends and use them in improving messaging.
- Online Presence
- Keep company’s webpage and social media accounts updated.
- Respond to incoming enquiries.
- Plan, develop and execute email campaigns.
- Plan, develop and execute social media campaigns.
- Collaterals and Campaign Management
- Plan, develop and execute effective marketing & communication plans.
- Develop advertising, promotional and sales support materials.
- Copywrite external communications such as press releases, EDMs and brochures.
- Events Organization
- Coordinate online and offline events.
- Hosting of online and offline events where required.
- Coordination with conference organizers.
- Source for corporate gifts and coordinate with vendor.
- Source for festive hampers and coordinate deliveries.
- Metrics Monitoring
- Monitor and report metrics on released materials and campaigns.
- Analyse metrics for opportunities for improvement, refinement and retargeting of materials and campaigns.
- 2-3 years’ experience in marketing and communications, including hands-on experience in executing campaigns, copywriting digital content, social media management and event organisation.
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- High degree of proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent understanding of digital and social media marketing concepts and best practices.
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to tell stories based on data and to make data-informed decisions.
- Proven ability to utilize data in forming innovative and interesting ideas that are successfully operationalized into impactful marketing campaign execution.
- Organized and systematic with an eye for details, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through to completion within allocated timelines.
- Written and spoken business-level fluency in a major European language will be an advantage.
- Good understanding of e-commerce and commodities trading will be an advantage.
- Proficiency in digital marketing tools (such as HubSpot, Mailchimp, Salesforce) will be an advantage.
- Proficiency in image editing and/or video editing tools (such as Adobe Creative Suite) will be an advantage.
- Proficiency in WordPress will be an advantage.
- Experience in social media marketing, SEO and web analytics tools will be an advantage.