Experience Level: Mid-Senior Level
Job Type: Full Time
Job Function: Information Technology
- Designing, build, and testing the development of cloud native applications using the Google Cloud Platform services, native and 3rd party technologies, and various open-source frameworks.
- Familiar with Github and/or other CI/CD tools.
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure.
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation.
- Have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in the project.
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage.
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible.
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management including incidence management and root cause analysis.
- Work within an agile team that includes members with cross-functional skills and participate in all sprint ceremonies including backlog grooming, review, retro, planning and daily standups.
- Understanding customer requirements/project KPIs with coordination and communication within the team and with customers.
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline).
- Continuous learning and curiosity of new and emerging technologies/patterns/methodologies and market offerings that may be of interest to our clients.
- Adapt to existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to complex problems.
- Understand the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Use considerable judgment to define solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Google Cloud Certified Associate Cloud Engineer, Professional Cloud Architect and or Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer certification.
- Minimum of 1 year of hands-on experience with GCP services using GCP Console or Deployment Manager.
- Hands-on experience in any of the industry ‘best-of-breed’ DevSecOps tools (i.e., Prisma Cloud, Sysdig, Aqua, Snyk)
- Experience in Cloud provisioning and management (i.e. Terraform, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, etc.)
- Minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience with native GCP DevOps (Cloud Build, Blueprints, etc) and/or 3rd party CI/CD tools (i.e. GitHub/Lab, Jenkins, CircleCI)
- Minimum of 2 years of DevOps Engineer experience with the GCP cloud environment and a passion for learning new technologies
- Minimum of 1 years of experience developing applications using containers, Kubernetes, service mesh (Istio, Solo) on GCP.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with minimum 2 years’ relevant work experience.